Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: CCoolest Avatar!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Ya know....I seriously love everybody's avatar but when I saw Cherie's Lil' Angel avatar there was no doubt in my mind how I'd vote if there was a....oh I don't know....let's say....a poll or something!
    Then, without warning, it suddenly occurred to me to create such a poll so everyone can express themselves in kind!
    I, of coarse, am voting for Cherie's new [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] avatar!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus
    <marquee>It's perfect Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great Topic Gus!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooookayyy...who voted for Reved's ketchup cat? Ahem, Reved? I almost voted fer my rocket dog, cause I knew no one else would, [img]wink.gif[/img] but in the end I voted for our little Angel Cherie because it's so cute. Alma's new icon was also extremely tempting!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is the first time I've seen this thread, so didn't vote for myself (yet) [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

    Little story about my avatar; Took the pic early December when the kittens just started opening their eyes, but each eye was always looking in a different direction. Could NOT take a single picture of them without one eyeball getting redeye glare, not both. Cropped & shrank it for my avatar, layering red blood-spatters in rememberance of an old Acropolis post called "bloody kitties". My orginal "bloody kitty" avatar (the same exact image, but without the ketsup packet) just sickened people! Got hate-mail about the darned thing! So cut&pasted a ketsup packet in his mouth, now the image doesn't offend anyone. The origin of the 'Cat-sup' avatar! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus where do you find avatar's etc?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Brain Hurts.... Gus as I ponder the aforementioned question I realize that this is a question that has many answers.
    Some daze when the medication (perscribtion) is flowing freely through my veins I will watch my avatar (his name is Bartholomew "Frets" Migilacuddy) and I make up songs as he plays his guitar.
    I Daydream about Alma and me playing an outdoor gig by the marina at Longbeach, looking out at the Queen Mary sitting in the bay.
    If I am having a bad day I can look at the smile on CCFan's avatar and I start to feel better.
    I really hate to say this of Reved but his avatar makes me sneeze coz I am allergic to kitties.
    Dangerman, How can anyone not like a dog in a suit and tie.... I don't know?
    Rocketmaster, Your avatar reminds me of daze long ago when people tell me I was a child. I would sit in front of the telly and watch the adventures of Space Angel and his side kicks Crystal and Tuarus as they flew through the universe on their animated adventures.
    SchemesofNeon... Is that really you behind that sultry look?
    But When I recently saw that cute angel beside Cheries recent posts, I realized How well that characterized her. She is the reason we stop by this board, She is such an angel to her fans, caring, nurturing friendly and more that cannot be put into words by me.
    I have only one vote to cast... I cast it toward Cherie.
    ...Peace...

    Rog

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey CC Peeps!
    I put this poll together in sort of a hurry so I am sorry I left some of your cool avatars out. For example NewYorkJettster's Blackhearts should've been included!
    Sorry NYJ!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Hey Reved. thanks for the splanation, I was wondering what your avatar was all about and know I now!

    And Ellanoize, it's great to get better aquainted with Frets Magilicuddy. He sounds like a true inspiration, not unlike you, my fellow daydream BELIEVEr.
    Do you and Alma need a kazooist on that gig Rog?

    SCHEMESofNEON, I was wondering the same thing. Does that Glamor Gal go by the name Crystal?

    rocketmaster, you honor dogs on the internet everywhere with that selfless gesture of not voting for yourself! Somebody did though!!
    I agree that almarockstar's new avatar is extremely tempting but I just love Cherie's little angel!

    Charlie, my man, I'll send you an email to splain how to have your own avatar. Hostboard offers a bunch or you can upload one from your own computer.

    Well (deep subject) I was busier than a cow's tail in fly season today and I'm tired and now I'm gonna hit the sack.
    Stay CCool Y'all!
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
    GD

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog, that was such a good story! I was mesmerized! More more more!

    Reved, my friend, I remember that early kitty avatar you had and I too was completely horrified by it, I was so glad you added the ketchup packet! LOL!

    Whoever was kind enough to vote for the faithful Rocket Pup, THANK YOU! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Oh I see
    Charlie C
    is no longer
    avatar free!

    Welcome to the party dude!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But that's the trouble with standard HB avatars. They're smaller images than the prescribed space. They pixellate horribly. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic